||6 - 8
- 115 g (4 oz) peeled prawns, cooked
- 450 g (16 oz) egg noodles, dried
- 115 g (4 oz) Chinese leaves or spinach
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 115 g (4 oz) pork fillet
- 2 beaten eggs
- 115 g (4 oz) calves' liver
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 25 g (1 oz) margarine or butter
- 4 shredded, spring onions
- light soy sauce and dark soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of chicken stock
- 2 sliced celery sticks
- ground black pepper
- deep-fried celery leaves and onions to garnish
- In a boiling water with salt, cook the noodles for 3 - 4
- Drain well and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a small pan, heat 1 teaspoon of oil. Add the margarine or
butter and stir in the egg until scrambled. Set aside.
- In a pan or wok, heat the remaining oil and cook the garlic, add
the pork, liver and chicken and cook for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add the Spinach, Chinese leaves, spring onions, celery and the
prawns. Toss to combine well.
- Add the noodles and toss again until all ingredients are mixed.
- Add the stock, light and dark soy sauce to taste.
- Add the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with celery leaves and deep-fried onion and serve.