Cheese and Noodle Bake
||10 - 15 minutes
||4 - 6
- 450 g (18 oz) fettuccine
- 50 g (2 oz) diced, Bel Paese cheese
- 2 ¾ cups of homemade tomato sauce
- 50 g (2 oz) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 cooked and sliced sausages
- 1 tablespoon butter
- fresh parsley, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F).
- In a boiling water with salt, dash some oil and soak the noodles
for 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse well with cold water.
- Mix the noodles with sliced sausages then diced and grated
- Pour in the tomato sauce, mixing well. Reserve about 150 ml (5
fl oz) and set aside.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with butter, sprinkle with bred crumbs
and pour in the mixture.
- Using a spoon, place the reserved tomato sauce on top, sprinkle
with parsley and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.