Coconut Noodle Curry
||10 - 15
||1 - 2
- 85 g (3 oz) cooked noodles (express)
- pinch of chilli flakes
- 200 ml (7 fl oz) coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon of fresh coriander
- 1 piece of lemongrass
- 1 clove peeled and chopped garlic
- ½ pack stir-fry vegetables
- shredded coconut
- In a food processor, process the coriander, lemongrass, chilli
flakes, mint and garlic until form a paste.
- In a non-stick saucepan. fry the paste for 1 - 2 minutes. Add
the coconut milk and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Place the vegetables into the pan and heat for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add the noodles and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer to the serving plates and serve.