Heavenly Pork Leg Bee Hoon
- 30 g (1 oz) Mermaid Fish
- 200 g (7 oz) Chye Sim
- 150 g (5 oz) Bee Hoon
- 1 shredded red Chilli
- 1 can of pork leg
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 can pork chop
- ½ teaspoon oil
- In a medium pot with boiling water, soak bee hoon until soft.
- Drain well and rinse. Set aside.
- Bring the bones and pork out the can, discard the bones
reserving the sauce.
- In a large frying-pan (skillet) heat oil and fry garlic. Add
half of the reserved sauce, the pork and the bee hoon.
- Add the vegetables and stir in the remaining sauce. Cover and
simmer for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in the same frying-pan fry the fish until
- Place the fish on top of the bee hoon.
- Sprinkle with chilli if desired.