How to Make Homemade Noodles Dough
Making a homemade noodles dough is very easy, just follow these simple
- 6 eggs
- 6 cups of flour (all purpose)
- Place the flour in a plain surface, heap and make a well in the
- Break the eggs and place into the well.
- By using a fork, beat the eggs and mix well with flour until it
forms into smooth dough.
- Use your hand to knead and roll the mass of dough gently until
- You may need to add more flour but it depends on the size of the
- Knead more flour if the dough is sticky.
- Cover and allow the dough to rest for 30 minutes before cutting
it into your desired shapes and lengths.