||10 - 15 minutes
- 120 g (4 oz) shrimps or prawns, shelled and deveined
- 225 g (8 oz) egg noodles
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 seeded and sliced finely green chilli
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- 120 g (4 oz) finely sliced pork
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, light
- ¼ finely shredded, cabbage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl with hot water, soak the noodles for 8 minutes.
- Drain and rinse well with cold water. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan or wok heat oil and stir-fry the garlic,
chilli and onion.
- Stir in the chilli paste.
- Add the cabbage, celery and pork and stir-fry for 3 minutes
until pork is tender. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Place the noodles into the pan, add the prawns and soy sauce.
Toss well until all ingredients are mixed.