Oyster Sauce Noodles
||15 - 20 minutes
- 450 g (16 oz) chicken thighs
- 100 g (3 ½ oz) sliced carrots
- 250 g (9 oz) egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons of groundnut oil
- 3 tablespoons of cold water
- 2 eggs
- In a large bowl with boiled water, soak the noodles for 10
minutes. Cover the bowl.
- Meanwhile, using a sharp knife remove and cut the chicken thigh
skin into small pieces.
- In a large frying pan (skillet) or wok, heat the groundnut oil,
swirling the oil to coat.
- Place the chicken and the carrot slices to the pan or wok and
stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water. Place the noodles
to the pan or wok and stir-fry for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Beat the eggs with 3 tablespoons of cold water and oyster sauce.
Pour the mixture over noodles and stir-fry for another 2 - 3
- Remove from heat and transfer to the serving bowls.
- Add soy sauce to taste.