- 500 g (18 oz) trimmed chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2 cm (¾
inch) per piece
- 200 g (7 oz) Chinese barbecued pork (char siu), cut into 5 mm
(¼ inch) thick pieces
- 227 g (8 oz) pancit canton
- 150 g (5 ½ oz) snow peas (mangetout), trimmed
- 4 cups Chinese cabbage (wom bok), shredded
- 1 cm x 2 cm (¾ inch x ¾ inch) piece ginger, shredded
- 1 ½ tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 finely chopped, large onion
- 3 teaspoons of Chinese rice wine
- 1 ⅓ cups chicken stock
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, light
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Over high heat, heat a wok add oil and swirl to coat.
- Place the onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add ginger and garlic
and cook for another 2 minutes
- Add the chicken and cook for 2 - 4 minutes until heated through.
- Add the snow peas and cook for 1 minute until tender.
- Bring the mixture off the wok.
- Add the soy sauce and stock to the wok and bring to the boil.
- Add and cook the noodles for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Bring the stir-fry mixture back to the wok and toss with noodles
for 1 minute.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.