Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1 cup peas, frozen
- 2 cups of egg noodles
- 1 cup mushrooms from the can
- 1 can tuna with water
- 1 serving of Town House crackers
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup of milk
- Preheat oven to 190 C (375 F).
- In a pot with 4 cups of water, add noodles and bring to boil for
about 3 minutes.
- Drain well and rinse in cold water.
- Place the noodles to a casserole dish.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, mix the milk soup and simmer. Stir in tuna,
mushrooms and peas. Mix well.
- Pour mixture over noodles, mix thoroughly using a spoon.
- Place the crackers on top of mixture.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes, remove the cover and bake for
another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.